Meet Dr. Timothy Bly
Combining the most advanced facility and equipment with the latest chiropractic techniques
Dr. Timothy J. Bly graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in December of 1983 where he was recognized for having one of the largest student practices in the clinic.
After graduating from Palmer College of Chiropractic, he began an associateship in Peoria, IL with Buescher Chiropractic Clinic. He then opened Bly Family Chiropractic in August of 1985.
Dr. Bly is certified in acupuncture and studied acupuncture in China in 1989. In 2001, Dr. Bly moved Bly Family Chiropractic to a new 5000 square foot state of the art chiropractic facility which incorporates a wide variety of therapeutic and healing techniques.
In 2001, Bly Family Chiropractic became one of the first clinics in central Illinois to incorporate the Pulstar technique, a technique which uses computer and space age technology to scientifically analyze and correct spinal dysfunction. Dr. Bly also incorporated spinal decompression and cold laser therapy to enhance the treatment and correction of spinal disc herniation.
Dr. Timothy Bly – Post Graduate Education
- Certified Acupuncturist, a 100 hour program in Kansas City, at the International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture.
- Studied Acupuncture in China at the Shanghai and Beijing Research Institutes of Acupuncture.
- Continuing education in X-Ray, 100 hour course with Dr. Russel Ehrhardt.
- Continuing education in MRI, 20 hour course with Dr. Ian McLean.
- 50 hour Extremity Adjusting and Sports Physician Training, with world renowned chiropractor, Dr. Mitchell Malley.
- Upper extremity work, including the Temporal Mandibular joint dysfunction with Dr. D.D. Stierwalt.
- 100 hours of Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury training, taught by Dr. Vince Ackerman.
- Motion Palpation of the spine, offered through Motion Palpation Institute.
- 50 hours of study under Dr. Fred Barge, on scoliosis.
- Inventor of the Motion Palpatoradjusting bench, designed for locating and correcting spinal misalignment.
- Instructor for Palmer College Preceptor Program.
- Phase I of Whiplash and Spinal Trauma by Dr. Dan Murphy.
- Part I Spinal Biophysics with Dr. Don Harrison.
- Activator Technique with Dr. Alan Fuhr.
- Whiplash Master’s Certification issued by the Spinal Research Institute of San Diego.
- Post Graduate Faculty for Palmer College.
- Graduate of the Advanced Symposium on the Pulstar given by the National Association for the Advancement of Scientific Chiropractic.
- Advanced Decompression and light Therapy seminar.
How can we help you with today’s safe and natural chiropractic care? Give us a call so we can help you take your first step towards better health. I look forward to meeting you in person and learning how we may be of service to you.